1. What is MRuncit?
MRuncit stands for Mobile Runcit, an online virtual product store which offers products and services with rewards schemes and easy payment options for members via your mobile device in real-time. We provide you MRuncit where everything is all about BUYING, RELOADING and SAVING! M stands for Mobile, and Runcit means a traditional convenient store associated with Malaysian culture. Simply said, we bring along the products virtually in the palm of your hand without wasting any more time or money and enjoying rewards as much as you can earn.
2. Who can use MRuncit?
As long as you are human.
3. When can I use MRuncit?
Anytime at anywhere enjoy shopping in MRuncit!!
4. Why reload at MRuncit?
- We give you something that you would never have it anywhere else.
- Buying prepaid and online games reload simply on your finger-tips so you won't waste more time.
- MRuncit offers you accessibility in various payment options.
- Every transaction you make will earn you MRuncit Reward and are redeemable or to be used for next purchase.
- Accessibility to shop on your finger tips, MRuncit Mobile Application is available on Android.
- Buying unique mobile accessories with great deals and at the same earning MRewards.
- You will receive updates, promotion and any other relevant information from our products straight to your mobile phone.
- Simply said, you have a Runcit on your Mobile.
5. Do I get any discounts from purchasing reloads on MRuncit?
Instead of discounts, we're giving you lots of great deals of earning MRewards and bunch of promotions. Click here to see the rewards scheme.
6. How secured is shopping on MRuncit?
MRuncit website is secured by a 128-bit encryption (SSL). So does the Online Banking (FPX) and Credit Card (via iPay88) payment because it was developed by 3D-Secure whereby you will be directed to your issuer bank page and you are required to fill in any info need for authentication.
7. How do I know if the purchase succeeds?
An Order Confirmation will be sent directly to your email once transaction has been made. Or, you can always refer to your MRuncit Account to see the status of your order.
1. Why do I need to register?
It is recommended for you to do registration for transaction purposes and it also gives you access on getting more MRewards every time you make transactions. The info provided would also enable us to deliver necessary information and recent updates according to your profile and preferences.
2. How to register?
Simply register online at here. It is secured and easy by fill in all the required fields on the registration form.
3. How to purchase?
- Go to the MRuncit products module and choose your desired items or bundles
- Put your items on the shopping cart and proceed to check out
- Check your order before making a purchase
- Make payment by choosing your preferred payment options
- After successful payment, an Order Confirmation email will be sent to you and a 'Thank You' page will be displayed accordingly.
- For step-by-step guidance, you can refer to MRuncit Purchase Guidelines.
4. I forgot my password / username. Can you help me?
If you forgot your password, just click the “Forgot password” link and we will send you an email with information on how to reset your password. A forgotten username can be retrieved directly via email.
5. What can I do with my MRuncit Account?
You have the ability to view a snapshot of your recent account activity, recent orders and update your account information.
You can update and edit your details through a simple step.
You may change your billing and shipping address.
You can track, trace and view your order status.
e.My Product Reviews
Manage your subscriptions with MRuncit to receive or not to receive latest updates, promotions and news through newsletter.
You may manage your MCash (e-wallet) and view your transactions in this page. Alternatively, you can even use this page to do top up for your account or for other accounts at your own convenience.
Your MRewards as loyalty point will be accumulated whenever you top up MCash and shop around MRuncit. Your MReward point balance will be shown on this page. You may use your MReward points to redeem for freebies.
My Downloadable Products
This module shows record your recent orders on digital products and you can review the product PIN anytime you want
Review and download your redemptions activity for freebies.
MCASH AND MREWARDS
1. What is MCash?
MCash is a virtual wallet only available on MRuncit.It keeps all your deposited money that will be used to purchase any product.
While shopping with MCash you will be given so much privileges:
- It keeps all your deposited money that will be used to purchase any products
- Stores money on MCash = Earn MRewards
- As a tool to manage spending and saving while shopping on MRuncit
- The more you save on MCash, the bigger MRewards you will earn.
- It saves you more time and effort without having to go through painful steps to complete details on your credit card or online banking everytime you shop!
2. What is the conversion rate of MCash?
RM1 = 1 MRuncit point
3. What is MRewards?
For every purchase you made, MRewards will be given to you for free and are redeemable for any product. We give privileges for members who uses MCash to earn more and more MRewards. Click here to find out more.
Besides that, you may enjoy other loyalty points from your respective bank if you use credit card to top-up MCash. Since our payment options are currently associated with bank, so whatever bank you have and use to purchase the reloads, you will automatically earn loyalty points and redeemable based on your bank's rewards catalogue.
4. How do I earn MRewards?
There are many ways to earn MRuncit rewards, such as:
- An up-front rewards for being a MRuncit Value Member
- Purchase any products
- Participating in contests and quizzes.
5. How many MReward can I earn?
The MRewards are given just for you from 5 up to 1,000 MRewards points.
6. What can I get with the MRewards that I earn?
You can redeem you MRewards for anything product available on Redemption Store.
7. How do I redeem MRewards?
As simple as the way you purchase MRuncit products. Go to your Redemption Store and you can choose any product to redeem that equivalent to your MRuncit Rewards.
1. MRuncit provides several payment options, some of which are:
- Credit Card (MasterCard & Visa) via iPay88
- Online Banking
2. When I click on the button "Credit Card Payment with ipay88", nothing happens after that. Why ?
Please examine the settings of your internet browser if pop-up blocker is turned on. We need the pop-blocker to be turned off. For Internet Explorer users, go to Tools->Pop-Up Blocker->Turn-Off Pop-Up Blocker.
3. What is iPay88 and how to proceed if I want to make a payment?
iPay88 is an Internet Payment Switching Gateway through Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard only), Internet Banking (E-Debit) and Electronic Wallet. When you have paid via iPay88 system, we will immediately inform the status of payment once it confirm and products purchased are soon to be shown automatically on your transaction history.
4. Why do I have Mobile88.com in my Credit Card bills rather than mruncit.com?
This happens because our payment gateway partner, iPay88 which is owned by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd, process and collect payments on behalf of mruncit.com.
5. How do I know if my payment has gone through?
When you submit your payment details, the iPay88 payment service will request authorisation from your Card Issuer and carry out any fraud screening checks on MRuncit. Dependingon the outcome of the authorisation request, you will see either a successful or a failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will also be confirmed by email which includes the details of your purchase and Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with MRuncit. It will be sent by iPay88 to the email address you have provided when entering your payment details.
6. Why my payment was declined?
Several reasons why your payment was declined include:
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your Card Issuer.
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase.
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer.
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer.
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated.
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet).
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer's authorisation system.
- You haven't activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) of your card.
If you are sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.
7. How to proceed if I want to make a payment via Online Banking?
First of all you need to be registered on your online bank's internet system and get the username and password before proceeding on this method.
If you are already registered, you can perform the following steps to proceed on the purchase order on MRuncit:
- Log in to MRuncit
- Log in to your internet banking online system
- Confirming order info
- Your bank account balance is automatically debited
8. What is PayPal?
PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments without revealing your financial information.
9. How do I set up a PayPal account for myself?
Simply go to http://www.paypal.com/signup. It's simple and free to sign up.
10. How can I use it to pay online?
- Bank Account: The money comes directly out of a bank account that you link to your PayPal account.
- Debit or Credit Card: Choose to pay with your credit card and keep collecting your credit card reward points.
- PayPal Balance: Turn your PayPal account into an easy-to-monitor spending account by adding money to your PayPal balance.
1. When will my purchase be delivered?
Digital Products (reloads, games credit, etc): It will be delivered in immediate time. Once you successfully purchased, you will be directed to a 'Thank You' page and require you to click on "Downloadable Product" to get the PIN reload.
Physical Products (mobile accessories): Once your package ships we will send an email with tracking code to trace your order.
*Pre-Order will be delivered within 3 weeks.
**Normal order will be delivered on your doorstep within 7 working days.
2. How much does shipping and handling costs?
Shipping costs will be neither RM6 or RM10 based on size and weight across Malaysia.
3. Does MRuncit ships (physical) product internationally?
At this moment, we do not ship orders of physical product to international addresses.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
1. Can I exchange or return the products that I bought on MRuncit?
- For Digital or Downloadable Products (airtime, internet access, IDD and online games reload); No, it is NON-Returnable and NON-Exchangeable
- For Physical Products (mobile accessories); Yes, it is returnable and exchangeable subject to the conditions*
Please read more in our complete Return/Exchange Policy.
2. How do I return an item?
You can return your item(s) up to 7 days after receiving your package free of charge of. Just make sure the items are unused and in their original condition.
Returns By Mail (online purchases only):
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- Include the return slip.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
Inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at
+603-78877745 and send your return to:
MRuncit Commerce Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
DF2-15-03 (unit 4 & 5) Persoft Tower, 6B Persiaran Tropicana, Tropicana Golf & Country Resort, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via POS Laju.